Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 6

Saturday brings a couple of photos.


It rained all morning as far as I can remember. So I walked outside barefoot and without a jumper, it was cold, but I took photos of the blossoms anyway.

I used to be able to take really lovely photos of blossoms, I guess the location makes it all the more different.


In the background, if you look close, you can see a very nice looking blossom tree, covered in white, fully blossomed... Mines a little slow apparently
(ps, long grass is long)



Frank
And todays significance, I moved... just to the bedroom next door.
I will miss my 3x3 box and its amazing wall paper and carpet, being able to sleep in thanks to the window that never shines light. My tiny home for 6 months, I'll have to get used to a bigger place now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment